You trust Murphy's* natural and gentle cleaning power, so we want you to feel comfortable knowing what is in the formula of the products you and your family use. Click on the link below to learn more.
Murphy* Oil Soap Original Formula
For over 100 years, people have trusted the natural and gentle cleaning power of Murphy* Oil Soap. Murphy* Oil Soap Original Formula contains 98% naturally-derived ingredients**. It safely cleans finished wood and other household surfaces without leaving a dulling residue.
Murphy* Oil Soap does not contain ammonia, bleach or oils.
Use Murphy* Oil Soap Original Formula to clean:
- Finished Wood Surfaces:
- Laminate floors
- Tables and chairs
- Wood floors
- Wood paneling
- Non-Wood Surfaces:
- Ceramic tile
- Laundry stains
- No-wax floors
- Painted surfaces
How to Use
- Floors (Finished Wood, Laminate, No-Wax and Tile)
- Dilute ¼ cup of Murphy* Oil Soap Original Formula per one gallon of warm water. For heavy cleaning, use ½ cup Murphy* Oil Soap in one gallon. Clean with well wrung-out mop and mop up any excess water. No rinsing needed.
- Other surfaces (finished wood, furniture, cabinets and paneling)
- Wet cloth with diluted Murphy* Oil Soap liquid. Wipe clean to reveal wood’s natural beauty.
- Please do not use on unfinished wood
- Murphy* Oil Soap cleans away wax buildup, so you may want to reapply wax after use
- Discoloration or flaking indicates the wood may need refinishing. If the finish appears worn or weak, test the surface first with plain water in a hidden area
**Contains plant-based and coconut-based cleaning agents, filtered water and natural fragrance.