Cleaning Wood the Murphy* Oil Soap Way
Regular cleaning keeps wood floors and furniture looking their best. All you need is a vacuum or dust mop, a soft cloth and Murphy* Oil Soap!
- Vacuum your floors and dust your furniture daily. Gritty dust can scratch wood surfaces.
- Never let wood get wet or soaked! Mop up spills right away.
- Clean wood floors regularly with a damp mop and Murphy* Oil Soap Original Formula in a bucket according to directions. Wipe up any excess water with a soft, dry cloth. For added convenience, use Murphy* Oil Soap Squirt & Mop – no mixing or diluting needed.
- Murphy* Oil Soap isn't just for wood flooring and furniture. It also safely cleans many household surfaces, including no-wax floors, tile, painted surfaces, laminates, marble, linoleum and vinyl, fabrics, and more!
- For multi-use wood cleaning, use Murphy* Oil Soap Spray with Orange Oil perfect for wiping away dust, grease, grime and wax buildup to reveal wood's natural beauty. Murphy* Soft Wipes are convenient for cleaning surfaces like cabinets and paneling, doors, finished wood furniture and wood trims.